How To Buy WAEC School Placement Checker Card Using Mobile Money
The SHS placement for the just-released 2019 BECE Candidate results is scheduled to start on the 8th September 2019 and many people are already looking for a way to buy the Placement checker Card using their mobile money wallet balance.
If you are on this page, it means you are one of those looking to buy the placement checker card using mobile money. If my argument is right, then this post will show you exactly what you are looking for and how to go about with the process.
You can use your mobile money wallet to buy the school placement checker card either in bulk or single purchase. All you need to do is to follow the below steps. There are two ways of doing that and this post will take you through with all the two methods.
First Method: GhPostPay
Follow the below steps to purchase your results checker from Ghana post office without having to visit their physical office. Your card will instantly be sent to you after authorizing the transaction.
- Open your web browser and type the address ghpostpay.com in the address bar and you will be taken to the homepage of the GhPostPay Website
- Now once you are on the homepage, you will see two option:
WAEC SCRATCH CARD and COMPUTER SCHOOL PLACEMENT CHECKER CARD.
- Since your goal is to check the school placement, you select the second option.
- Once you select the second option, you will be taken to the page where you will be required to Enter your FULL NAME, choose the Quantity, your Mobile Money Number for payment and the Payment Channel.
- Fill in all the required details and then click on the Submit Button.
- Now, an OTP will be sent to you. this will be used to Verify Your Mobile Number Before Payment is Allowed. So when you receive the PIN enter it in the required fields and then continue to finish the purchase.
- Once everything goes well, you will get your placement card checker sent to your Email or mobile through SMS and from there you can go ahead and follow the steps highlighted in our previous article to check your placement.
You can also directly buy all WAEC e-vouchers by dialing *447*160# on your phone and follow the rest of the steps to finish the payment.
Second Method: Buy Card Using MTN MOMO
This method works only for customers with an active MTN Mobile Money account.
- Dial mobile money short code (*170#)
- Select Momo pay & pay bills
- Select Pay bill
- Select General payment
- Answer the prompts as indicated
- Payment Code: monicliq
- Amount: 7GHC (enter multiples if you want to buy more than one)
- Reference: SHS
- You will be prompted also to provide your MTN mobile money pin in order to authorize the transaction.
- The Result check voucher will be sent via SMS once payment is confirmed.
- The SMS will be sent to the number from which the transaction was initiated.
- To send the SMS to an alternate number the reference should be “SHS ##########”
- Where ########## is the number the SMS should go to. Please, note the space between the supa and the phone number.
The results checker cards can be used for all exams conducted by waec:
You can also get your placement checked and sent to you via whatsApp from RedNet Internet Cafe Located at Old Tafo Mike 4, Kumasi. If you are also in need of a bulk purchase of the results checker you can contact him through this number: 0540984432
For further detail visit: support.monicliq.com . That’s all you need to buy the placement checker using your mobile money wallet balance. Hope you find this article helpful, if you do, please share the article with all your friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and all the social platform you may find yourself. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Follow Us on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram for More Updates!
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to email@example.com
After buying the the voucher
Which website will enter to your placement
Hi Prince, After buying the Voucher you go to this link to see the steps involved in checking the placement. Thanks