GES Recruitment of Qualified Trained Teachers For 2019/2020 Open_ Apply Now
The Ghana education service has open an application for the recruitment of Qualified Trained Teachers for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Per the requirement for the GES recruitment, applicants who wish to be considered for employment as teachers under the GES should meet the following:
- have completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination (priority for 2018/2019).
- have completed the mandatory national service
- passed the Teacher Licensure Examination.
- should be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted by the GES.
From a document sighted by our team circulating on social media which was signed and issued by the Director of the Human Resource Management Division (HRMD) of the GES, Mrs. Adjoa Van Vicker, that:
- “persons who do not meet all four stated requirements will not be shortlisted”.
- there were limited vacancies for graduates with Early Childhood/Basic Education qualification who met the requirements for consideration.
Mode of Application
Qualified candidates should complete an online application form and upload the relevant certificates on the recruitment portal.
Details contained in the Application forms
- First Name
- Last Name
- Previous Name (If a name has been changed)
- Date of Birth (DAY/MONTH/YEAR)
- Place of Birth
- Region Of Birth
- Religious Denomination
- Marital Status
- Number of Children
- Phone Number
- NTC Licensure No
- NTC Results
- College of Education Index No
- COE Results
- NSS Number
- Region of NSS Posting
- District of NSS Posting
- Year of completing NSS
Qualified candidates had until September 15, 2019, to submit their application forms.
Visit the portal here to start the application www.gespromotions.gov.gh
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org