Latest Method On How to Edit Wrongly Sent WhatsApp Message
How to Edit Wrongly Sent WhatsApp Message: Make a small mistake typing that message. No big deal. Now you can easily edit messages for up to 15 minutes after sending them, whether you want to undo an error or change up an emoji.
You can edit any message up to 15 minutes after sending it, and it’ll update for everyone in the chat. Edited messages will have the word “edited” next to the timestamp.
How to Edit Sent Messages
- To edit a message, Long-press the message you want to update, then tap Edit from the listed options.
- Now Edit your message by either deleting the old one or adding the messing part or wrongly spelled word.
- Tap the checkmark when you’re finished with your update.
- There is a 15-minute time limit for editing messages.
- Editing a message won’t send a new chat notification to people in your chat.
- You can’t edit photos, videos, or other types of media.
If you aren’t on the latest version of WhatsApp you’ll see, “This message was edited for everyone in this chat on the latest version of WhatsApp.” You can Update your app to see edited messages.
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to email@example.com