How to Install the Hulu Kodi Addon January 2022
Looking for How to Install the Hulu Kodi Addon January 2022? How do I install Hulu on Kodi? Is Hulu rising still working? How do I download and install Hulu addons on Kodi? How do I add 3rd party Hulu addons to Kodi?
If yes then you are on the right page. In this post, we are going to show you a step by steps method on how to install the Hulu addon on Kodi in January and February 2022.
This guide will also show you how to set up EPG for Hulu after installing the addon on your Kodi player.
How to Install the Hulu Kodi Addon January 2022?
- As usual, before installing any addon, you need to make sure you turn on the “Unknown Source”. To do that, you go to System> Addon> Unknown Source.
- Now navigate back to File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following Address EXACTLY as seen. Make sure you leave no space http://k.slyguy.xyz and select Done
- Now enter a name for this media Source. E.g SlyGuy and then click OK
- Go back to your Kodi home screen.
- Once you are on the Home screen, Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser (the gear icon located to the top left corner)
- Here, select Install from Zip File > SlyGuy > repository.slyguy.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Navigate to the Kodi main menu and go to Add-ons > My Add-ons
- Now Select Install from Repository > repository.slyguy.zip > Hulu> Install
Wait for Add-on enabled notification. Once you get the notification, you are now done. From here you can go ahead to enjoy the new add-on.
Sync Your Hulu Account with the Addon
- Click on Hulu add-on and login to your Hulu account
- Now select your favorite content to start streaming
- To add or remove content, go to the context menu > My Stuff.
- In order to set up and customize the addon to your liking, take a look at the addon settings.
How to set up an EPG for Hulu?
You can follow the below steps to set up an EPG for Hulu
- On your Kodi account, navigate to Add-on Settings > Live TV & EPG > Setup IPTV Merge
- Follow the on-screen instructions and answer the questions.
- The IPTV Merge and IPTV Simple Client add-ons will be installed. The IPTV Simple Client add-on will add itself as a Playlist to IPTV Merge.
- Wait for the merge to complete and for it to fetch the EPG data
On the Kodi main menu, go to TV. You will find all the IPTV channels with the EPG menu.
Select your favorite channel and start streaming.
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org