Faculty of Law International Students LLM Fee Scholarship At Victoria University of Wellington
The purpose of the scholarship is to assist with the high costs for international students associated with this degree. Established in 2016 by the Faculty of Law, this scholarship contributes $5,000 towards fees for students enrolled full time for an LLM.
The scholarship may be granted to students with a good academic record who can show financial need. Applicants must be full fee-paying international students and may not be employed as full-time members of staff at Victoria University of Wellington or any other university.
A completed online application must be submitted by 4:30 pm on the closing date. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Any required supporting documentation (including references) must also be received by 4:30 pm on the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
Applications will normally open one month prior to the closing date. If no application link is provided below, check back again closer to the closing date. Contact us if you have any queries.
Scholarship specific documentation
This Scholarship is not able to be held in conjunction with any other fee-paying Scholarship. Students must maintain full-time enrolment.
Applications can be made up to one month prior to the commencement of study.
Regulations and conditions
- A completed online application must be submitted by 4:30 pm on the closing date. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Any required supporting documentation (including references) must also be received by 4:30 pm on the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
- All offers of the Scholarship will be conditional upon the recipient being fully enrolled in a full-year program (full-time will be at the level of points considered by Studylink as full-time) within the stipulated criteria and tenure of the scholarship. No payment of the Scholarship will be made until this condition is met.
- The Scholarship cannot be deferred to a later year.
- The Scholarship may be held in conjunction with other awards.
- Should the recipient withdraw from Victoria during the tenure of this scholarship or fail to achieve satisfactory progress, partial repayment of the Scholarship will normally be expected. Recipients must advise the Scholarships Office if they intend to withdraw.
- Recipients are expected to act as Ambassadors for Victoria University and participate in appropriate events or marketing if requested.
- At the discretion of the Deciding Authority, the application of the terms and conditions of the Scholarship may be modified in special circumstances or to avoid hardship to any candidate for the Scholarship.
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate; Masters Research
Closing Date(s): Please see additional information
Tenure: Student may apply for the LLM Fee Scholarship for one year for full-time study.
Award for: International Students
Number offered: Varies
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org