2021 USA Green Card Lottery Program
Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) provides for a class of immigrants known as “diversity immigrants,” from countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States. A limited number of visas are available each fiscal year. The DVs are distributed among six geographic regions and no single country may receive more than seven percent of the available DVs in any one year.
DV-2021 Program: The revised online registration period for the DV-2021 Program begins on Wednesday, October 2, 2019, at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and concludes on Tuesday, November 5, 2019, at 12:00 noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5).
if you are a prospective applicant, there, are things you need to know about the DV lottery 2021 application. on this webpage, our goal is to tell you some of the important things you need to know before applying for the program.
This webpage is not affiliated to The DV Lottery Official neither do we guarantee you of winning the green card. every information you see on this webpage is for educational purposes and nothing else.
Below are some of the vital information you need to know before applying for the DV lottery program.
- Whats DV LOttery and Why Should you apply for it?
- what are the requirements for the 2021 Green Card Lottery Application?
- List of Eligible Countries for the 2021 DV Lottery Program
- Green Card Lottery 2021 Entrant photograph(s) Requirements
- NEW Requirement For Green Card DVLottery 2021 Application: A Chance to get selected as an applicant
- How to Increase your Chance of Winning the 2021 Green Card Lottery (Diversity Visa Program)
- Things that can lead to your disqualification in the green card lottery (Dv Lottery 2021)