BECE 2019 Results Now Out! See How To Buy Card & Check Yours
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has announced the release of its 2019 BECE provisional results on Thursday, 29/09/2019 and this means candidates who desire to have access to their results on can do so. According to WAEC, the results are currently being hosted online and candidates “who do desire, may access their results at the Council’s website.
A statement issued by WAEC on Thursday stated that 173 candidates had their subject results canceled for bringing foreign material into the examination hall, 19 other candidates also had their entire results cancelled for bringing mobile phones into the examination hall.
“2,497 subject results have been withheld pending the conclusion of investigations into examination malpractice. The withheld subject results will either be released or canceled as soon as the Council concludes it’s an investigation,”.
If you are a candidate or a parent who wishes to check his or her wards 2019 BECE results online by yourself then you can do that following the below steps.
As usual, you’ll need a Result Checker Voucher before you can check your BECE results online. Waec scratch card can be purchased at the National Office of WAEC and its official outlets across the country. The scratch cards can also be bought at internet cafés and other related shops. You can also BUY the card using Visa/Master Card online from this link.
Make sure to buy the card at a recognized outlet since there are many people out there who may want to take advantage of this to extort money from their victims.
Once you have the Scratch Card you will have to follow the below simple steps check your BECE results.
- First of all, you will need to open your web browser (Google Chrome as a Recommended browser ). and then head over to the WAEC Result Checker Online Portal via the link: http://ghana.waecdirect.org.
- Now, you will be asked to key in your index number for the exam year you’re checking the results for. E.g. 008 010 014
- Now select the Type of Examination. In this case, you’re checking for BECE.
- Choose the year of the exams. The year should be 2019
- After choosing the exams type and the year of exams, will now have to enter the code on your scratch card or Voucher. The serial number is at the backside of the scratch card.
- Type the 12-digit Personal Identiﬁcation Number (PIN) you see on your voucher in the space that says “Voucher Serial Number:” eg.012345678912
- In the next section, you will need to re-enter your index Number and Examination Year for confirmation. This is just to make sure your information tally.
- Now cross-check to make sure all the information entered in each section are correct. Once you are sure of the information, just hit the Submit button and wait for a popup window to appear.
In some case, the results will not show at once because of the huge traffic that may be on the results checker portal. A lot of people may be checking their results at the same time and that can slow down the loading speed of the results. Wait with a patient until you had the results out.
Once the result is displayed for you, you can now click on the print button to get the hard copy of the results.
There you have it! How To Check 2019 BECE Results Online. Hope you find this article helpful if you do then please help share to reach many. This will save many from the activities of those fraudsters who may want to take advantage of you and your friends.
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to email@example.com