Update: Install The Latest version of The Crew Kodi 19 Matrix Add-ons 2023
The crew is a Kodi addon found in the ” The Crew Repository,” which has quite a great section for Movies, TV Shows, Kids, Sports, IPTV, Fitness,1 Click, and Stand Up Comedy, Tools, Search, and more.
The addon has been updated to the latest version v 1.1.5. This update comes with some Scraper updates, cfscrape update, Duplicate link checker, added Ororo, removed dead settings, and Updated Dutch translation.
The below steps guide how to get the latest version of the addon. Follow the steps carefully so that you will get the Crew addon installed.
After installing the addon, you will see the following section on the main menu:
- TV Shows
- Greyhat > Kids
- Bluehat > Sports
- Whitehat > IPTV
- Blackhat > Fitness
- Greenhat > 1 Clicks
- Goldhat > Magnet 1 Clicks
- Redhat > Stand Up Comedy
How to Install The Latest Version of The Crew Kodi 19 Matrix Add-ons 2023
- As usual, before installing any addon, you need to make sure you turn on the “Unknown Source.” To do that, you go to System>Addon>Unknown Source.
- Now navigate back to File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following Address EXACTLY as seen. Make sure you leave no space https://team-crew.github.io and select Done
- Now enter a name for this media Source. E.g., The crew, and then click OK
- Go back to your Kodi home screen.
- Once you are on the Home screen, Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser (the gear icon is located to the top left corner)
- Here, select Install from Zip File > The Crew > repository.thecrew-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
- Now Select Install from Repository > The Crew > Video Add-ons > The Crew > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification. Once you get the notification, you are now done. From here, you can go ahead to enjoy the new add-on.
Kodi is a registered trademark of XBMC, We are not connected to or in any other way affiliated with KODI or XBMC.
We only provide information and tutorial for educational purposes. We do not host or run any add-ons; we do not provide links for any streaming content.
Any add-ons you choose to install are at your own discretion. We provide information on the addon that is freely available on the internet; we offer no support for any of the add-ons as they do not belong to us; we are not responsible for any content you choose to have on your device.
Have you found this post helpful? do you need any help installing the post? if yes, lets us know in the comment. Please, there is one thing we would also like you to for us. Help us share this post on all social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter. Thank you for sharing, and see you in the next post.
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Follow Us on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram for More Updates!
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org