NEW UPDATE: How To Install Venom Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix -Complete Guide 2022
The Venom Kodi addon is one of the popular add-ons for movies, tv shows, and Recently Aired Content. Being among the popular working addons in the Kodi community, the Venom addon has been receiving frequent add-on updates and new code development, which is making it much better. Each update comes with a new section or improves other features to keep the addon in a good state.
The latest updated version to the Venom Kodi addon is v6.2.0. and when you look at the changelog, you will realize the new update comes with some changes and improvements to the previous version.
Venom – v6.2.0 ChangeLog
- Hardcoded imeout to 90 seconds using “Rescape with all Providers”.
- Scraper Timeout has been increased to 90 seconds , default remains at 60.
- Added new context menu option “Rescape with all Providers” to Discover Movies Collections”. This was missed in previous update.
- Addedcomfirmation dialog to “Force trakt Synch to local database”.
- The trackt sync database has been expanded to cover user_lists.
- The Trakt sync database for “liked_lists” and “user_lists” now has an added data comlumn, “content_type”. This allows list to be filtered out when viewving Movies or Shows list.
- Lowered Max file size for movies and Episodws to “0.5gb”.
- Trakt user list are now locally paginated and respect the setting “Paginated List When Possible”[
Venom Kodi addon offers its users some features that make the streaming smoother and enjoyable. Below are some of the features of the venom addon
- Multi-source Exodus fork and menu style.
- Scraper set provided by Open Scrapers
- All extra playlists and bloated features removed
- Resolver set provided by ResolveURL
- Supports cached torrents
- Youtube API for trailers has been updated
- Up Next integration for quickly playing the next episode similar to Seren.
When you install the Venom Kodi addon, you are going to see the following sections
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
- Recently Aired
- News and Info
How to Install Venom Kodi Addon Latest Version v6.2.0
- As usual, before installing any addon, you need to make sure you turn on the “Unknown Source.” To do that, you go to System>Addon>Unknown Source.
- Now navigate back to File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following Address EXACTLY as seen. Make sure you leave no space https://123venom.github.io and select Done
- Now enter a name for this media Source. E.g. Venom and then click OK
- Go back to your Kodi home screen.
- Once you are on the Home screen, Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser (the gear icon located to top left corner)
- Here, select Install from Zip File >Venom > repository.venom-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Now Select Install from Repository > Venom Repository > Video Add-ons > Venom >Install
- Wait for Add-on Installation notification to popup. Once you get the notification, you are now done. From here, you can go ahead to enjoy the new add-on.
See the video below for the full setup of the venom addon.
Kodi is a registered trademark of XBMC, We are not connected to or any other way affiliated with KODI or XBMC. We only provide information and tutorial for educational purposes. We do not host or run any add-ons; we do not provide links for any streaming content.
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to email@example.com