How to Identify an iPhone type and its Model
The easiest way to identify the iPhone is by it’s “A” model number, written at the back of the device. After getting the A model Number, the next thing you can do is to visit the ipsw page.
This page contains a tool that aims to help you identify which iOS device you have. Make sure you have your device with you, and we can get started!
First, off the device, and visit this link to continue with the process.
To find it, follow these steps:
- If you have a case on your iPhone, take it off.
- Turn the phone over so that the screen is face-down and the Apple Logo is visible.
- Look at the bottom of the phone for the word “Model” followed by a number.
- Enter that number in the space provided.
- Now click on the button that says identify my device.
When you click the button below, you will be redirected to the device page for the model number that you entered. From there you will see the phone model and the latest signed firmware for that iPhone.
Alternatively. You can get the model number through the below steps.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Go to General → About
- Find the “Model Number” row, and click on it
- You should now see a number beginning with “A”. Enter the number below.
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Follow Us on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram for More Updates!
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to email@example.com