Green Card Lottery 2021 Entrant photograph(s) Requirements
The Department has state out some requirements for the photographs to be used for the DV Lottery Program. These requirements must be meet for you to be able to qualify for the program. Below are some of the photo requirements that each applicant is supposed to adhere to.
- Recent photographs (taken within the last six months) of yourself, your spouse, and all your children.
- You do not need to include a photograph for a spouse or child who is already a U.S. citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident, but you will not be penalized if you do.
- DV entry photographs must meet the same standards as U.S. visa photos. Your entry will be disqualified or your visa application refused if the entry photographs for you and your family members do not fully meet these specifications or have been manipulated in any way.
- Submitting the same photograph that was submitted with a prior year’s entry will result in disqualification.
Submitting a Digital Photograph (Image)
You can take a new digital photograph or scan a recent (taken within the last six months) photograph with a digital scanner, as long as it meets all of the standards below. DV entry photos must be of the same quality and composition as U.S. visa photos. You can see examples of acceptable photos here.
Do not submit a photograph older than six months or a photograph that does not meet all of the standards described below. Your photos or digital images must be:
– In color
– In focus
– Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (22 mm and 35 mm) or 50 percent and 69 percent of the image’s total height from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head. View the Photo Composition Template for more size requirement details.
– Taken within the last six months to reflect your current appearance
– Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
– Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
– With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
– Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis
– Uniforms should not be worn in your photo, except religious clothing that is worn daily.
– Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face
– Headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
– Do not wear eyeglasses
If you normally wear a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn in your photo.
Your uploaded digital image must also be:
– In JPEG (.jpg) file format
– Equal to or less than 240 kB (kilobytes) in file size
– In a square aspect ratio (height must equal width)
– 600×600 pixels in dimension
Scanned exiting photo must be:
- 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm)
- Scanned at a resolution of 300 pixels per inch (12 pixels per millimeter)
You can use the Department of State’s free photo tool to:
– select a digital image stored on your computer
– resize and rotate it if necessary
– crop it to a square image of exactly 600 x 600 pixels
- what are the requirements for the 2021 Green Card Lottery Application?
- List of Eligible Countries for the 2021 DV Lottery Program
- Green Card Lottery 2021 Entrant photograph(s) Requirements
- NEW Requirement For Green Card DVLottery 2021 Application: A Chance to get selected as an applicant
- How to Increase your Chance of Winning the 2021 Green Card Lottery (Diversity Visa Program)
- Things that can lead to your disqualification in the green card lottery (Dv Lottery 2021)
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to email@example.com