Free Online Course on Teamwork & Collaboration Skills
Learn essential teamwork and collaboration skills to lead, build and motivate teams in the workplace.
This course, part of the Soft Skills Professional Certificate program, complements business communication skills and expands those competencies to provide a foundation for decision-making, consensus-building, and problem-solving within a group environment.
In today’s workplace, professionals don’t work alone and rarely work with just one other person. More often, we are required to work in groups to strategize, design solutions, ideate, motivate, manage, and execute.
In this course, learners will analyze and evaluate their own experiences of leading and participating in teams and will relate them to industry examples.
Topics in the course also include:
- Team formation and development
- Building, leading, organizing, and motivating teams
- Managing conflict in groups to build productive professional relationships
- Collaboration among cross-functional teams
- Interpersonal relationship dynamics in small groups
This course may be audited free of charge. Learners also have the opportunity to earn a verified certificate of completion. Exclusive learning opportunities such as live events hosted by subject matter experts will be available for verified learners.
What you’ll learn
- How to understand the complexities of group dynamics and interactions
- How to motivate by improving group climate
- How to develop skills in leadership, problem-solving, conflict management, and other critical group dynamics
- How to assess team effectiveness and success
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to email@example.com