Central Europe University Masters Scholarship for International Students 2021
Central Europe University is welcoming applications from suitably qualified students to apply for its postgraduate scholarship. CEU offers one of the most generous and accessible scholarship schemes, available to candidates from any country ranging from tuition awards to stipends.
To master’s candidates, award financial aid based on a combination of academic merit and financial need. You can apply for financial support for master’s studies in the Funding section of the Online Application Form.
CEU Masters Scholarship for International Students 2021
The CEU Master’s Scholarships cover up to 100% of the tuition fee, health insurance and also includes a monthly stipend to assist with housing and living costs. As of 2021/22, the value of dormitory housing benefit is included in the monthly stipend. CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship – 1,000 EUR/month.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Central Europe University Masters Scholarship for International Students 2021
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be admitted into Masters’s degree program.
- The award is available for master’s courses offered at the University.
- Have completed their qualifying bachelor’s degree program of study;
- Applicants must have a first degree (bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognized university or institution of higher education, or provide documentation indicating that they will earn such a first degree before enrolment in a CEU master’s program.
- Students enrolled in a master’s program at CEU must not be simultaneously enrolled in another higher education institution, unless they provide official documentation about having obtained a leave of absence from the other institution for the entire duration of their studies at CEU.
- Admitted students are required, if applicable, to indicate enrolment at another institution in the matriculation form at the beginning of their studies at CEU
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
The benefits of the Central Europe University Masters Scholarship for International Students 2021 include:
- The Scholarships cover up to 100% of the tuition fee
- Health insurance
- A monthly stipend to assist with housing and living costs.
- As of 2021/22the value of dormitory housing benefit is included in the monthly stipend.
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship – 1,000 EUR/month
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates seeking the Central Europe University Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students are required to apply online.
Document Requirement: Below is the list of the documents you need to prepare for applying to CEU’s master’s and doctoral programs, as well as the link to the CEU Online Application Form:
- Academic Writing Submission(s)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Records
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Standard Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, etc.)
- Completed CEU Application Form
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org