MEST Graduate Entrepreneurial Pan African Training Program 2020/2021 (Fully Funded)
The MEST Training Program is a graduate-level, 1-year entrepreneurial course in business, communications and software development grounded in hands-on projects. Entrepreneurs-in-training (EITs) form teams at MEST and pitch for the chance to receive seed funding.
Over the course of 1 year, successful applicants will come to MEST HQ in Accra, Ghana and take part in an intensive entrepreneurial training program centered around business, communication, and software development. The training is provided by global experts and includes extensive hands-on project work, as well as mentorship from successful entrepreneurs, CEOs and other executives from Silicon Valley, Europe, and Africa.
Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Cote d’Ivoire, Republic of Congo, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Botswana, Uganda, Burkina Faso, Benin, Togo, Morocco, Namibia, Mali, Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Tunisia et.c
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to start a company
- Ability to communicate candidly and persuasively
- Ability to work well in teams
- Proven academic excellence
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Demonstrated personal drive, stamina, and self-motivation
- Confidence and independent thinking
- Excellent people skills
- Complete the application form
- Qualified applicants are asked to complete an aptitude test
- Successful applicants are contacted for a phone interview
- Top candidates in each region will be invited for an in-person interview in Accra, Lagos, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Nairobi, or Abidjan e.t.c
The program climaxes in an investor pitch for seed funding and the opportunity to grow their business out of one of the Pan-African MEST incubators in Lagos, Accra, Cape Town, and Nairobi.
Application Deadline: February 7 2020
Program Start Date: August 2020
Visit the MEST Africa Official Page Here For More Information
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to email@example.com