Türkiye scholarships for international students in Turkey 2019
Türkiye Scholarships is a scholarship program which not only provides financial support but also ensures university placement for students in their intended program of application. With this feature, it differs from other scholarship programs in the world. Apart from university education, it is aimed to provide students with the benefits of social, cultural and academic extracurricular programs and activities while they are in Turkey.
Application has been open for international students from all over the world to apply. The scholarship program provides its recipients with vast opportunities and education in the most prestigious Turkish universities, helping students gain new perspectives and have a unique educational experience during their study in Turkey
What the Scholarship Covers
- University and program placement
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s: 950 TL per month (Postgraduate)
- Ph.D.: 1400 TL per month
- Tuition Fee
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One-year Turkish Language Course
- Monthly Stipend: 700 TL per month (undergraduate)
Level/field of study
There are three categories of scholarship offered under the Türkiye Scholarships. Applicants can apply for the bachelor’s, master and doctoral program.
The scholarship is open to all international students.
The Türkiye scholarships provide assistance in all the services and procedures necessary for an international student to feel at home in Turkey. These include providing a dormitory, health insurance, a student bank account, and a student residence permit, as well as a one-year language course.
To be eligible, applicants must follow all the criteria given:
Candidates wishing to study in these programs must have an internationally recognized language certificate to prove their language proficiency (TOEFL and other equivalent certificates). Most of these programs require international admission exam qualifications such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc. Candidates can verify the language of instruction while selecting the programs in the application system.
Most of these programs require international admission test scores such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc. Undergraduate students who possess International qualifications such as SAT or GCSE instead of national exam scores will need to provide the minimum required qualifications needed for completing secondary school according to these international exams.
All Türkiye Scholarships awardees who do not hold C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency (including those who are placed into English or other language taught programs) must attend a 1-year Turkish Preparatory Course and attain the C1 Level Certificate by the end of their academic year.
- Graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year (before September 2019)
- Researchers and academicians
Turkish citizens and those who have lost Turkish citizenship. Students already registered in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying for.
Minimum Academic Criteria
- Minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
- Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
- Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- Be under the age of 21 for undergraduate programs
- Be under the age of 30 for Master programs.
- Be under the age of 35 for doctoral programs.
How to apply
Applications can individually be made through this link by the candidates. There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships. Applications are free of charge. Please do not entertain any third party institutions or persons who offer to make an application on behalf of you in exchange for a fee.
Read Also: Fully Funded 2020-2021 Chevening Scholarship (All You Need To Know)
Required Documents for Online Application
All candidates must submit the following documents during the online application:
- A valid national identification document or a valid passport
- A recent photo of the candidate (please note that the photo you upload in the application system must be a correct image of you, the candidate’s photos that are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not have any international qualification or certification)
- Temporary diploma or certificate of graduation.
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS, etc., if required by the chosen university and program)
- Language test results (if required by the chosen university and program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (only for Ph.D. applicants)
Visit the official application page for further details
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Follow Us on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram for More Updates!
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
please I want a scholarship am a undergraduate student,please help me.Thank You.
Thanks for your comment. Please, you can browse through our scholarship category for a scholarship that suits your choice. Link Here https://www.zone3tech.com/category/scholarship/