How To Delete Duplicate Files From Your Android Device
We usually store a lot of files on our phones, and sometimes these files will be stored in different folders.
There are instances where you receive a file, and that file might have already existed on your SD card or internal storage.
In that case, it eats up additional space on your phone which can lead to your device running on low storage space and may cause low device performance.
It’s difficult and time-consuming to search and finds duplicate files manually.
When you suspect having duplicate files on your smartphone, you can use an app to help you easily locate these files and delete them.
There are many apps you can use for this purpose. But the best and most useful one is the duplicate app file fixer.
This app will scan all the folders on your device to find any duplicate files and gives you the option to either back up those files or delete them completely from your phone.
This is a great app that can help you find all duplicate files on your phone and delete them to free up some space on your device.
This duplicate cleaner app will not only let you Delete Duplicate Files From Your Android Device but will also give you the chance to preview them before you go ahead and delete them.
Follow the steps below to get all duplicated files off your phone.
- Download the app from this link
- Install the app and follow the screen guide to continue with the process
- Now you will see scan categories like to scan audio, videos, and pictures.
- Choose the file category you want to scan. You can also scan the whole phone
- Now click on the Scan and Wait for the app to finish the scanning process
- Once the scan is complete, the result will be shown to you, and it will look like the screen below
- Now you will see two options on the completion screen that says delete now and backup now. You can tap on backup now to back up the files before deleting them.
- Tap on delete now, and all the duplicate files will be deleted from your phone.
This brings us to the end of this post, but please note, make sure you always back up the files before deleting them because something can go wrong and that will mean you will lose both of the files.
Have you found this post helpful?
Do you want to see more of these articles, if yes, then please subscribe to the newsletter to get notified of our latest articles.
Sharing is caring!
Please share this post on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media for others to also benefit from it.
Also, we will like to hear your views regarding this post.
Do you know any other ways To Delete Duplicate Files From Your Android Device that you may want to share with us? If yes, then please share in the comment. Thanks and see you in the next post.
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org